Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bio

I am an Independent Canadian Artisan, designer of handmade items.

My first sewing project at the age of 16 got me on the fashion runway of my high school. My love for fabrics, fashion and the creative arts thrived throughout the years.

I made evening and wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses and sewed for my family and friends. A children's fashion show gave my grand daughters their first experience with modeling.

Creating adorable teddy bears, dolls and gifts became a real passion and the main focus for my products.

An original handmade adorable gift is a pleasure to own, which can be handed down in the family or given to someone special.

Coming soon - My line of children's wear is especially unique as one of a kind creations.

For further information please contact:
allthingsadorable@shaw.ca
(604) 309-5241 Cell





No comments:

Post a Comment